Training – Result-based Monitoring and Evaluation
5 November @ 09:00 - 9 November @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on Result-based Monitoring and Evaluation Course. This course takes participants through among other things the M&E tools, techniques and resources needed for the effective planning, organization, and/or management of programs and projects.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other monitoring and evaluation professionals’ and project management officials from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Trends towards Result Based M&E
- Introduction to Result Based M&E
- Situation analyses/Needs assessment
- Designing the M&E system
- M&E Frameworks
- Designing indicators and evidence
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 08th to 12th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Nq7r4Z (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2OFavHk (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 05th to 09th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NYfFkp (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NmJw6F (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 03rd to 07th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Dd3Z9t (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NY9TPR (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 22nd to 26th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2OzrfA6
- 05th to 09th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2v2S2fN
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2n0bo0O
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our no.: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.