- This event has passed.
Training – Resilient Livelihoods
29 October 2018 @ 09:00 - 2 November 2018 @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on International Training on Resilient Livelihoods. This course takes participants through among other things how to improve home-based livelihood opportunities for the rural poor and develop and strengthen community-based livelihoods management and disaster preparedness and response mechanisms.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other actors in the agriculture sector such as agricultural extension officials, policymakers as well as other professionals working in disaster preparedness and response from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Threats to food and nutrition security
- Effects of climate change and disaster risks
- Disaster Risk Reduction for food and nutrition security
- Approaches and practices for building resilient livelihoods
- Enabling environment for resilient livelihoods
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 29th October to 2nd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NpmYCs
- 12th to 16th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2DiLaSn
- 03rd to 07th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2DiLaSn
- 05th to 12th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2pib4vE
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Ozg5Lk
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2xBhoCf
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our no.: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.