Training – Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects
17 December @ 09:00 - 21 December @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on International Training on Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects. This course takes participants through among other things the project cycle and identify the issues necessary for planning.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other monitoring and evaluation professionals’ and project management officials from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Introduction to monitoring & evaluation
- The concept of effective Project M&E & Results-Based Management (RBM)
- Setting project objectives & targets that facilitates effective M&E
- Project cycle and project planning
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 29th October to 2nd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2PWffIN
- 19th to 23rd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NqIfeI
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2xsmMbh
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Ka4BdX
- 05th to 09th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NXnbbx
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Ar0quF
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our numbers: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.