- This event has passed.
Training – Participatory M&E for Rural Development and Community Managed Programmes
29 October @ 09:00 - 2 November @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on International Training on Participatory M&E for Rural Development and Community Managed Programmes. This course takes participants through among other things the PM&E concepts and principles, as well as methods, tools and techniques, which have been tested and used in the field.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other planning, monitoring and evaluation officers, program officers, project managers professionals’ and community animators/facilitators officials from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Introduction to Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (PME)
- Steps in the development and implementation of PME process
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation Plans
- Selecting indicators for Participatory Monitoring & Evaluation
- Participatory Action Research (PAR)
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 29th October to 2nd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2xT4foR
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NcmTgf
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2QoGbkH
- 29th October to 2nd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2mZJOko
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Oy5fFs
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2M3IJTg
Other Related Courses
- Managing, Analysing and Interpreting M&E Data for Development Programmes Course
- International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results Course
- Result-based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with MS Projects Course
- Monitoring and Evaluation for Governance (Decentralization and Local Governance) Course
- Design and Implementation of Service Delivery Surveys Course
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our numbers: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.