- This event has passed.
Training on Project Management for Development Professionals (Apri 9, 2018 – April 13, 2018)
9 April 2018 @ 08:30 - 13 April 2018 @ 16:30
About the course
Development organizations manage their work through projects. These projects are aimed at helping to solve problems affecting the beneficiary communities. Change in the well-being of these communities depends on the ability of development organizations to deliver project results effectively and efficiently.
This course aims to improve professionals’ project management capacity within the context of the development sector. The participants will be equipped with contextualized, balanced, comprehensive, and adaptable skills to help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of projects in the development sector.
This course targets development professionals who work in projects, individuals who are new to project management and development sector and those professionals who want to grow their careers in project management.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand project lifecycle in the context of development projects
- Design an effective project focused on the needs of the community
- Understand contextual issues in project management that are unique in development sector
- Apply different tools, techniques and processes in project management
- Direct and coordinate project team to execute a development project successfully
- Project Management in the Development Sector
- Phases in the Life of a Development Project
- Project Identification and Design
- Project Set Up
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Project Monitoring, Evaluation and Control
- End of Project Transition
- Project Management Disciplines
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Project Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Project Justification Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Adapting Project Management Tools to Development Sector Projects
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
Phone: +254 714349537
To register for this course please click on this link: https://bit.ly/2GdRK9u
|Event Date||April 9,2018, 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||April 13,2018, 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||April 6,2018, 5:00 pm|