- This event has passed.
Training on Human Resource Management and Development
10 September 2018 - 21 September 2018
Event Details: Training on Human Resource Management and Development
With globalization and technological advances, today’s organizations are continuously changing. Thus, organizational change impacts not only the business but also its employees.
In order to maximize organizational effectiveness, human potentials, individuals’ capabilities, time, and talents must be managed and developed. Hence, the practice of human resource management (HRM) andDevelopment (HRD) works to ensure that employees are able to meet the organization’s goals.
This training is designed to build participants’ awareness, knowledge, and skills of the major functions that make up a modern HR department
The objectives of the program include:
- To improve participants’ competences in Human Resource Management
- To increase their technical knowledge in essential HRM techniques so as to make them more effective in their positions
- To provide participants with personal skills so as to act as innovators, counselors and change agents in the field
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Budgeting
- Human Resource Budgeting process
- Emerging trends and challenges in Human resource budgeting
- Importance of human resource audit
- Methods of HR audit
- Audit Methodology
- Development of HR audit report
- Training and development concepts: differences and relationships
- The Importance of Employee Training and Development in HRM
- Training and development methods
- Importance of information technology in human resource management
- The impact of information technology on human resource management
- The impact of information technology on HR management opportunities and challenges
EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION
To view event details and register online to book your spot, click on this link [Online Registration Form]
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com