Training on effective institutional branding
16 July - 27 July
Event Details: TRAINING ON EFFECTIVE INSTITUTIONAL BRANDING
Quite often, the difference between brand-management success and failure comes down to the full-contact sport known as branding. Therefore, institutions must build their brand up, even as competitors are doing everything they can to knock it down. This training programme is thus designed to help the participants understand how to create and manage an effective institutional brand and sustain it in the long run.
At the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts about institutional branding.
- Understand the strategic implications of effective branding.
- Gain skills on how to create a brand and position it in the market and how to sustain it in the long-term.
- Appreciate the need for branding identity and positioning in the market.
- Learn more about brand rejuvenation and turn around and brand transfer.
Contact Details & Online Booking
Event Venue: Appleton Resort, Westlands Nairobi
Contact us on: +254 739 167 709 | E-mail:
Online Booking link: Online Registration