- This event has passed.
Training: Mastère en science: Humanitarian Programme Management
Designed to develop management skills to enhance Quality & Accountability of humanitarian programmes, the 12-month MSc in Humanitarian Programme Management (MSc in HPM) has been developed by the Bioforce Institute and the Grenoble Management School, in collaboration with key stakeholders in the sector (People in Aid, HAP, Mango, Sphere), and is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
* September-December, the Bioforce Institute
– Managing People & Organisations: Strengthening organisational capacity. change management. Quality & accountability in people management. Creating & developing trust in diverse teams. HR processes: HR organisation, recruitment, performance management, staff development. How to lead: leadership, management & delegation. Managing team safety and security.
– Managing Programmes & Projects: Project cycle management (PCM): assessment & analysis, planning & implementation, monitoring & evaluation. Cross-cutting issues in PCM (participation, targeting…). Quality & accountability in project management.
– Managing Finance & Funding: Donors & donor strategies. Quality & accountability in finance management. budgeting and proposal writing. Funding strategies & opportunities. Key principles & concepts of financial management. Practical aspects of financial management.
The Bioforce Institute ensures in-depth understanding of the sector and its evolutions through an additional 1-week module on the Framework of Humanitarian Aid and integrates capacity building through a 1-week Training of Trainers module.
* January-April, ESC Grenoble: Advanced decision techniques. Strategy, innovation and entrepreneurship. Corporate governance. Geopolitics. Global marketing and strategy. Leadership and responsible management.
* May-September, assignment: fieldwork.
Throughout their training period, students will conduct an applied research project and will present it at the end of the programme.
Information and registration : http://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/fr/node/88