Training – Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety
19 November @ 09:00 - 23 November @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety. This course takes participants through among other things the development, promotion, and maintenance of workplace policies and programs that ensure the physical, mental, and social well-being of employees in order to enhance productivity, reduce health management cost, and lower the rate of absenteeism in the organization.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other health and safety professionals’ from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Hazards and Accidents
- Office Safety
- Work Ergonomic and Safe Work Procedure
- Fire Safety And Emergency Response Plan
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 24th to 28th September 2018 – https://bit.ly/2peCTF2 (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 08th to 12th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2QxVWGV (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 05th to 09th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2MzCRRm (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 19th to 23rd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NjiMEa (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 03rd to 07th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Qz3sB7 (Mombasa, Kenya)
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2OsdzWY (Nairobi, Kenya)
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2MFYG1E
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NeXVlc
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2xo5WJS
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our numbers: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.