Training – International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results
15 October @ 09:00 - 26 October @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on International Training on Monitoring and Evaluation for Development Results. This course takes participants through among other things the design and management of monitoring and evaluation systems which meet the standards of donor agencies.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other monitoring and evaluation professionals’ and project management officials from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- M&E fundamentals
- Trends towards result based M&E
- Introduction to result based M&E
- Situation analyses/Needs assessment
- Baseline assessment
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 15th to 26th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2MkwzEV
- 12th to 23rd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Oc60Ul
- 10th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Oc7fCZ
- 01st to 12th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2mUbWFo
- 19th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2v3ylEV
- 10th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2mXkOtS
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our no.: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.