- This event has passed.
Training – Grant Management and Fundraising
15 October 2018 @ 09:00 - 19 October 2018 @ 16:30
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend our professional-centric training course on Grant Management and Fundraising that runs all year round up to March 2019.
About this course:
This course is comprehensive on grants management and fundraising, spanning the grants lifecycle from pre-award through grant closeout. The course provides the Federal, pass-through, and recipient workforces with the knowledge and skills they need to improve program and public accountability, efficiency, and outcomes for beneficiaries.
- Basic concepts in grant management
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management lifecycle
- Project Planning
- Project problem analysis
- Grant Award Contract
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- Grant agreements, and accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Cost Share/ Matching costs
- Procurement Procedures
- Grant Reporting,
- Financial Documentation and Reporting
You can undertake this training course at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 03rd to 07th September 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NF5FK2
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2uh3inE
- 12th to 16th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2zlvj39
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2J6dtkg
- 28th January to 01st February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2ODyypq
- 11th to 15th February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2MgwDdQ
- 04th to 08th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2MPZhyH
- 10th to 14th September 2018 – https://bit.ly/2u6Cp6G
- 22nd to 26th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2KUEdcv
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2urKe6v
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2u6VzZZ
- 07th to 11th January 2019 – https://bit.ly/2vUkvFl
- 11th to 15th February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2OGHqdR
- 04th to 08th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2nI1iSF
P.S. We has a referral program: Get Up to 50% off discount on select courses. Also, if you are also interested in learning this course for free, why don’t you find out more about this new referral program.
For further inquiries, email us at or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda)