- This event has passed.
Training – Grant Management and Fundraising
12 November 2018 @ 09:00 - 16 November 2018 @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our training course on Grant Management and Fundraising. This course takes participants through among other things the grants lifecycle from pre-award through grant closeout.
Join us by registering for our scheduled training courses. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other grant management and fundraising professionals’ from NGOs, public and private organizations’ from across the world.
- Basic concepts in grant management
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management life cycle
- Project Planning
- Project problem analysis
- Grant Award Contract
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- Grant agreements, and accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Cost Share/ Matching costs
- Procurement Procedures
- Grant Reporting,
- Financial Documentation and Reporting
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
Other Scheduled Dates:
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2wYYXaR
- 12th to 16th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2CzdU8O
- 10th to 14th December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2CzK9EZ
- 28th January to 01st February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2oRO9qF
- 11th to 15th February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2NrRKtz
- 04th to 08th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2MYWCqu
- 22nd to 26th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2KUEdcv
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2urKe6v
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2u6VzZZ
- 07th to 11th January 2019 – https://bit.ly/2vUkvFl
- 11th to 15th February 2019 – https://bit.ly/2OGHqdR
- 04th to 08th March 2019 – https://bit.ly/2nI1iSF
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our no.: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will be responding to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.