Training – Food Security Analysis
26 November @ 09:00 - 30 November @ 17:00
Indepth Research Services welcomes you to attend our International Training workshop on Food Security Analysis. This course takes participants through among other things a wide range of assessments that food security analysts use in order to identify hungry and food insecure populations and to establish the underlying causes.
Join us by registering for this scheduled training. The training will also give you an opportunity to meet and network with other actors various actors from national governments, UN partners and NGOs across the world, whose work informs the policies and programmes that WFP and its partners adopt in order to fight hunger in different circumstances.
- An Introduction to the basic concepts of food security
- The causes of food insecurity and description on how to prepare and plan targeted food security interventions for the poorest sectors of a community.
- Food system resilience and indicators
- Preparation and planning of targeted interventions
- Types of food security assessment
This training course can be undertaken at any of our Nairobi, Mombasa, Naivasha, and Kisumu Training Centers in Kenya or at Stipp Hotel Kiyovu, Kigali, Rwanda.
- 08th to 12th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2DzZDJC
- 26th to 30th November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NHDSw1
- 17th to 21st December 2018 – https://bit.ly/2xTCAU3
- 15th to 19th October 2018 – https://bit.ly/2Qbth9l
- 29th October to 02nd November 2018 – https://bit.ly/2NLvAmK
Other Related Courses
- Food Security in an Urbanizing Society Course
- Food Security Information Systems and Networks Course
- Food Security Policies Formulation and Implementation Course
- Resilience in Food Security Analysis Course
- Food and Nutrition Security Analysis Course
Refer 3 people to train at IRES and attend this and any course of your choice for free. Learn more about this through our referral program. We also deliver In-house corporate group training at the client’s site which gives your organization the benefits of saving on cost.
Once again welcome and feel free to contact us by calling or sending us an SMS (short message) through any of our numbers: (+254) 715 077 817 (Kenya), +254 (020) 211 3814 (Kenya) or (+250) 789 621 067 (Rwanda) or email us your contacts on and we will respond to your queries.
We look forward to hearing from you.