- This event has passed.
Sustainable Local Economic Development training
29 October 2018 - 2 November 2018
Event Details: Sustainable Local Economic Development training
The focus of this course is on creating and managing multi-stakeholder processes that take place in the local and regional urban economy. Regions and localities are faced with two major trends in opposite directions: internationalization and decentralization. Internationalization exacerbates the interactions between the global and the local levels but operates selectively.
- Conceptualizing local economic development studies
- Why has LED become an issue? – Globalization, cohesion, and competitiveness
- Why has LED become an issue? – Decentralization and LocalEconomicDevelopmenEntrepreneurshiprise and Entrepreneurship Development
- Clusters and value chains
- SME cooperation in cluster development
- Urban livelihood and LED promotion
- Locality development and urban economic policies
- Local organizations for LED promotion
- Managing stakeholder fora for city economic development
EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE BOOKING
To view event details & register online to book your spot, click on this link [EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION ]