- This event has passed.
Research, Data management, Tabulations & Graphics, Statistical Analysis and Inferences using Stata Training (9th – 13th April, 2018, Nairobi Kenya)
9 April - 13 April
Stata statistical software is an interactive data management and statistical analysis program, which has become very popular among researchers in most disciplines. The program provides a broad range of statistics. It is very user-friendly and the tremendous potential of Stata to benefit the data management process is extremely amazing and exciting to explore. It provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. The focus of this training is to enable participants learn how to apply Stata in statistical analysis…
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a general training course targeting participants with elementary knowledge of Statistics in Agriculture, Economics, Food Security and Livelihoods, Nutrition, Education, Medical or public health professionals among others who already have some statistical knowledge, but wish to be conversant with the concepts and applications of Stata. No prior Knowledge of Stata is required.
The training will enable participants to;
- Understand the basics of data cleaning
- Understand how to import and export data, input data into Stata
- General use and data management using Stata.
- Managing output management in Stata
- Understanding how to generate simple and advanced graphics using Stata
- Analyzing quantitative data using both descriptive and commonly used inferential analysis techniques
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Module 1: Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Module 2: Data Entry, Management and Manipulation using Stata
- Module 3: Output management
- Module 4: Stata Graphics
- Module 5: Quantitative data analysis (Inferential analysis techniques) using Stata
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
For more details about this training Click (TRAINING EVENT DETAILS). To register, click (REGISTER), fill in the details, and submit your registration by clicking “process registration”
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below: