- This event has passed.
Qualitative Research Data Management and Analysis Using NVivo Training
29 October 2018 - 2 November 2018
The systematic and rigorous preparation and analysis of qualitative data are usually time-consuming and labor intensive. To lessen this burden, it is important that researchers become aware of NVivo. NVivo has features such as character-based coding, rich text capabilities and multimedia functions that are crucial for qualitative data management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a general course targeting participants wishing to analyze rich messy qualitative data. The participants can be from Social, Agriculture, Economics, Food Security and Livelihoods, Nutrition, Education, Medical or public health professionals among others who wish to be conversant with the concepts and applications of NVivo Software. No prior Knowledge is required.
The training will enable participants to;
- Explore the function of NVivo
- Create a project
- Undertake deductive and inductive qualitative data coding using NVivo
- Manage your project material with finds and collections
- Import and create sources – documents, PDFs, media files data sets and social media
- Create and use classifications
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Module 1: NVivo and qualitative research
- Module 2: Getting Started with NVivo
- Module 3: Working with Codes and Nodes
- Module 4: Summarizing the Data
- Module 5: Visualize your project
EVENT DETAILS & ONLINE REGISTRATION
To view event details and register online to book your spot, click on this link [Online Registration Form ]
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com