- This event has passed.
Proposal Writing Specialist Certificate Level Course
30 January 2018 @ 08:00 - 31 May 2018 @ 17:00
Asset Africa Institute, (www.assetafrica.co.ke), is pleased to announce the following online course.
Course Name: Proposal Writing Specialist Certificate Level Course
Participants: Executive Directors/Project Managers/Officers/Grant Mangers, /Organizations desiring to expand their programs
Language of Instruction: English
Training Duration: 8 Weeks
Registration Deadline: 15/02/2018(This offer will only be available again in 2019)
Cost: This is a special offer at USD 125 inclusive of certificate processing and dispatch costs.
Training Brief: Globally, donors perennially complain of continually receiving poorly designed project proposals. Indisputably though, personnel working in the development sector ought to possess excellent project proposal writing skills to improve organization access to donor grants.
This training improves your resource mobilization psychology while greatly enhancing your ability to shore up the development of supportive fund raising pillars necessary for sustainable generation of resources to your organization.
Features of the Training
- 2-3 hours of study each week
- Personalized Study-Your trainer will wait for as long as is possible to ensure you acquire each concept in the modules
- Thoroughly researched curriculum with ample examples to help you “internalize” concepts
- Graded assignment per module
- Organization/Program-specific scenarios –your trainer will tie course concepts to your daily work responsibilities facilitate application of acquired skills.
- Response from your online trainer within 48 hours after submission of assignment
- Samples of funded proposals on various programs to expand experience
- Opportunity to interact with the trainer after the training period for free and for as long as you need
Listen to some of 2017 Participants
- “Thank you Asset Africa for for this opportunity and hope you will conduct the training in Juba to reach more staff”, Gadong Kuoth, Program officer, Generation for Peace, Jordan,South Sudan Program
- “You have been a great tutor and very patient. I will certainly recommend my colleagues to Asset Africa for capacity development”, Fungai Makoni, University Lecturer, Harare, and Zaimbabwe
- “A most excellent Course. I recommend it to anyone interested in improving their project design skills”. Patrice Lumumba, the C.O.O, Heal Africa, DRC
- “I thank you for your guidance throughout the period of taking this course I will consult you frequently and in a very future!!”.Dr. Omari Kimbute, Ministry of Health, Tanzania
About the Organization
Asset Africa Institute (www.assetafrica.co.ke) -AAI- specializes in the research, design and delivery of high quality and affordable training programs for development workers worldwide. Over the years, AAI has provided consultancies and training to such reputable organizations as: Federal University, Birnin Kebbi-Nigeria, Norwegian Church Aid-Zambia, ACOMIN-Nigeria, Salvation Army-Tanzania, Love Botswana Outreach Mission, Islamic Relief-Somalia, Cornerstone Development-Uganda, IOM-South Sudan, DCA-Ethiopia, Africa Rice Center -Benin, Rwanda Union of the Blind, Sasakawa Africa Association-Ethiopia, Harare Institute of Technology-Zimbabwe, CARE-International-Mali, Mazommo Construction Company-Liberia, CARE-International-Niger, UNDP-Somalia, HEAL Africa-DRC, Diakonia, NGO Safety-Somalia,County Government of Siaya-Kenya, Oxfam GB-Yemen, CBR Africa Network-Uganda, Victoria Finance PLC-Tanzania, PSI-Benin among, WASH Alliance, Jordan Health Aid Society International(JHAS)
To enroll kindly contact;
Asset Africa Institute
Trust Mansion Hse, Tubman Road off Koinange Street
P.O. Box 12903 – 00100
Phone: +254 -722 469454/+254720986965/+254724943090