- This event has passed.
Proposal Writing, Fund Raising and Grant Management, 22nd -25th May 2018, Nairobi, Kenya- Subsidized Workshop
22 May @ 08:00 - 25 May @ 17:00
Asset Africa Institute, (www.assetafrica.co.ke) is pleased to announce the following subsidized workshop confirmed for May 2018 in Nairobi, Kenya
Workshop Title: Proposal Writing, Fund Raising and Grant Management-Subsidized Training
Date: 22nd -25th May 2018
Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 4 Full Days
Cost: USD 295
Availability of adequate funding backed by robust grant management structures drives successful organizations.
As participants continue to observe, the intensive training, coupled with the sharing of perspectives with diverse mix of peers from varied cultural and environmental backgrounds, enriches your proposal design skills, fundraising approaches and grant management in invaluable ways.
The purpose of this workshop is to enable organizations identify and implement new, innovative strategies formulated on working models to not only get adequate resources for their programs, but to also demonstrate ability to manage those resources to donor expectations. Thus, the fees charged to this workshop has been purposely subsidized to enable as many staff as possible access the skills; further, organizations/consortia with 8-45 staffs have the training delivered in its entirety at venue on very favorable terms.
Participation in this training avails benefits that are immediate and measurable and you will want your organization to be part of it!
Benefits to participants and sponsoring organizations
This training has key outcomes and participants expand the following competencies;
- Demonstrate solid proficiency with expert masterly of content during grant start up meetings, pre-solicitation preparations (concept notes/ presentations), proposal design and other processes leading to grant award
- Improved skills to provide technical input in the design of convincing and innovative strategies for the production of high quality grant winning project proposals
- Skillfully respond to calls for proposals and demonstrate results!
- Design and facilitate institution based “cascade project proposal development training” once back to work
- Staff working in large programs enhances skills to fashion strong, results oriented bid teams and lead consortia inputs validation process professionally
- Improved ability to skillfully and professionally pitch for your project/strategy in donor/stakeholders forums related to the proposal
- Those in more senior roles improve their skills in evaluating proposal submissions
- Hone skills to provide valuable input in the development of proposal budgets for a range of donors- USAID, UN, EU, DFID, GFATM, B & M, among others
- Improved grant management and reporting skills
Complete course content and agenda are available on request
Sample comments from some immediate past participants
- “My ministry shall never be the same again. We will support our finance manager to attend the next training”, Rev. A. Anagard, M.A, Theologian, Nairobi, Kenya
- Incredible! I have been looking for such an opportunity. A colleague from Guinea referred me to attend and I remain very grateful, Dr. Mohamed Yattara, Deputy Country Director, Hellen Keller International-Mali
- The facilitators demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the subject and are very clear even to those of us with French speaking background. Thank you Asset Africa, Mrs. Mamata Issifou, Country Director, ADRA-Niger
Dynamic, creative, participant centered, practical, interactive, interesting adult learning methodologies and diverse media are applied to lift the participants to high levels of proficiency. After-training, follow-up and remedial coaching will be offered to interested participants on request for free.
About the Organization
Asset Africa Institute (www.assetafrica.co.ke) -AAI- specializes in the research, design and delivery of high quality and affordable training programs for development workers worldwide. Over the years, AAI has provided consultancies and training to such reputable organizations as: Federal University, Birnin Kebbi-Nigeria, Norwegian Church Aid-Zambia, ACOMIN-Nigeria, Salvation Army-Tanzania, Love Botswana Outreach Mission, Islamic Relief-Somalia, Cornerstone Development-Uganda, IOM-South Sudan, DCA-Ethiopia, Africa Rice Center -Benin, Rwanda Union of the Blind, Sasakawa Africa Association-Ethiopia, Harare Institute of Technology-Zimbabwe, CARE-International-Mali, Mazommo Construction Company-Liberia, CARE-International-Niger, UNDP-Somalia, HEAL Africa-DRC, Diakonia, NGO Safety-Somalia,County Government of Siaya-Kenya, Oxfam GB-Yemen, Generations for Peace-Jordan, CBR Africa Network-Uganda, Victoria Finance PLC-Tanzania, PSI-Benin among, WASH Alliance Hellen Keller International-Mali, ADRA Niger, others.
For further information, kindly contact;
Asset Africa Institute
Trust Mansion Hse, Tubman Road off Koinange Street
P.O. Box 12903 – 00100
Phone: +254 -722 469454/720986965