- This event has passed.
Panel Data Models in Stata Training Course
18 June 2018 - 22 June 2018
Event Date: 18th – 22nd, June 2018
This course focuses on the interpretation of panel-data estimates and the assumptions underlying the models. This course is geared for researchers and practitioners in all fields. The concepts presented are reinforced with practical exercises at the end of each section. We also provide additional exercises at the end of each section and discussion sections on which you
These course will equip you with analysis and implementation of linear, nonlinear, and dynamic panel-data estimators using Stata.
- An introduction to panel data
- Getting started with panel data
- Summary statistics and dynamics
- Data generation
- The regression model
- Variance-covariance estimators
- Margins and marginal effects
- Basic panel-data estimation concepts
- Moment-based estimation
- Panel data, regression, and efficiency
- Random-effects model
- Fixed-effects model
- Comparing and random-effects estimates
- First-differenced estimator
- Deciding between random and fixed effects
- Population-averaged models
- Probit models for panel data: Random effects
- Probit models for panel data: Population averaged
- Probit models for panel data: Remarks
- Logit models for panel data: Random effects
- Logit models for panel data: Fixed effects
- Logit models for panel data: Population averaged
- Poisson models for panel data
- Cross-sectional estimation under endogeneity
- Panel-data estimation under endogeneity
- Building dynamic models
- complex dynamic structure
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry to: or +254712260031
- Organizer: Foscore Development Center – FDC-K
- Venue: Clarion Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
- Course Fee: USD: 1000 | EURO: 900 | POUND: 800