- This event has passed.
Information Security and Data Management Training
18 June 2018 - 22 June 2018
Vulnerabilities and lack of necessary security skills applicable to today’s technology environments have reached a crisis point and therefore, in order to maintain privacy required and to facilitate efficient communication between agencies, issues of information security, interoperability, and data management must be addressed. Information Security and Data Management training equip participants with knowledge and skills on how to integrate truly effective information security and data management best practices and standards to organizations existing processes, technology assets and management.
INFORMATION SECURITY OBJECTIVES
- Security Investment & Measurement
- Cyber Risk Management & Security Metrics
- Enterprise Security Governance & Planning
- Realistic Security
- Effective Incident Response
- Managing Operational Threat
- Developing a Crisis Communications Strategy
- Building an Insider Threat Program
- External Dependency Management
Event Booking and Registration
To register online and book your spot, click on this link [Register Online Here ]