- This event has passed.
Grant Management using Navision Accounting System Course
14 May 2018 - 25 May 2018
This course is designed to enable those involved with grant management to become efficient and effective in the acquisition and utilization of funds for development purposes, using appropriate techniques and application of accounting and finance principles.
Who should attend?
Finance Directors, Finance Managers, Procurement Directors, Procurement managers, Procurement officers, Administrators, Project officers, Budget Accountants, Auditors, Chief Accountants, Credit Controllers
- Identify and assess the critical terms and conditions of grant aid for donor-funded projects
- Ensure compliance with donor terms and conditions
- Providing supporting documents
- procurement of goods and services; and meeting financial reporting requirements
- Use a grant schedule to managing multiple-funded programmes
- Prepare a donor financial report to match with a project narrative report.
- Describe the four phases in the grant management cycle
- Clarify key responsibilities and routines needed for successful grant management
- Describe the impact of foreign exchange on grant management
- Identify the requirements for closing off a donor grant.
- Use of Navision accounting system and Excel in management of grant
- Key challenges in grant management
- The grant management life cycle
- Responsibilities and routines in grant management
- The flow of donor funds
- Assessing the terms and conditions in grant agreements
- How grant agreements impact on accounting and procurement systems
- Complying with donor reporting requirements
- Managing multiple-donor funded projects
- Managing key relationships for successful grant management
- Advance Navision accounting system in grant management
- Advanced excel formulas and functions for grant management
- Excel chart in depth for grant presentation
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry at: or +254712260031
- Venue: Clarion Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
- View course content and register as individual or group using this link-http://bit.ly/2pgvJAB
- View Business and Governance courses calendar 2018-2019 – http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
- View All Courses calendar 2018-2019 -http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w
- Course Fee: USD: 2000 | EURO: 1800 | POUND: 1600