- This event has passed.
Financial Management, Budgeting and Auditing of Donor Funded Project Course
3 December 2018 - 14 December 2018
Event Date: 3rd – 14th, December 2018
This course is designed to enable those involved with projects to become efficient and effective in the acquisition and utilization of funds for development purposes, using appropriate techniques and application of accounting and finance principles.
Who should attend?
Finance Directors, Finance Managers, Procurement Directors, Procurement managers, Procurement officers, Administrators, Project officers, Budget Accountants, Auditors, Chief Accountants, Credit Controllers
- accounting principles and procedures in the preparation of financial statements
• Analyze and interpret information as contained in financial statements.
- Outline and evaluate the effectiveness of the legal provisions governing the procurement and use of donor funds.
- Prepare and effectively manage implementation of budgets for donor funds.
- Identifying projects for donor funding.
- Design project proposal formats.
- Monitor and evaluate donor funded projects.
- Compliance with standards, legal and administrative framework
- Financial management of donor funds
- Objective of donor funds
- Disbursement procedures
- Revenue planning and cash management
- Costing and cost reduction strategies
- Supplies and procurement management
- Preparation and interpretation of financial statements and reports for donor funds
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Planning for donor funds and budgetary control systems
- Evaluation of international aid offers
- Planning, Budgeting, implementation and management
- The roles in the management of donor funds
- Fraud prevention and detection
- managing donor assets
- Investment management
- Intermediation services in the capital markets
- Risk monitoring and control frameworks
- Regular financial reporting and independent audits
- Provision of financial and information systems
- Quality assurance and compliance monitoring
- Independent evaluation of projects and programs
- Governance and Anti-Corruption (GAC) agenda
- Disclosure and access to information
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry at: or +254712260031
- Website: www.fdc-k.org