- This event has passed.
Climate Resilience and Food Security Course
3 June - 7 June
This course will equip you with knowledge on protecting people’s livelihoods from shocks, and strengthening their capacity to absorb the impact of, and recover from, disruptive events. It is a necessary ingredient for food and nutrition security. The course is also in line with the first millennium goal on eradication of extreme poverty and hunger.
- Understand various terms in food security and risk reduction
- Food Security interventions
- Food Security analysis and tools
- Food Security Programming
- Improve agricultural infrastructure and agricultural practice
Who should attend?
National governments, UN partners and NGOs, Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations
- Understanding Food Systems
- Climate Resilience Approaches
- Integrated Conceptual Framework
- Food Security Analysis
- Food Utilization Resilience Analysis
- Food Access Resilience Analysis
- Food Availability Resilience Analysis
- Resilience Analysis of Support Resources and Services
- Resilience Analysis of Support Organizations and Policies
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry at: or +254712260031
- Download our brochure here-
- View course content and register as individual or group using this link-
- View Agriculture courses calendar 2019
- View All Courses calendar 2019