- This event has passed.
Agribusiness Enterprise Development and Management Training
12 November 2018 @ 09:00 - 16 November 2018 @ 17:00
Event Details: Agribusiness Enterprise Development and Management Training
The agriculture sector plays an important role towards rural development which in turn plays a vital role towards economic development being one of the major sources of income in developing countries. It is a major creator of jobs and plays a key role towards the realization of food security in any particular nation. This training program is intended to help the participants embrace agribusiness enterprise development to promote rural development, economic development and act a means to sustain their livelihoods.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand basic in agribusiness enterprise development.
- Gain knowledge on agribusiness diversification.
- Gain skills on the role of agribusiness growth in rural development.
- Understand the gender role in agribusiness enterprise development.
- Gain skills farm management planning.
- Understand how the economic forces affect both agribusiness and rural development.
Basic Concepts in Agribusiness
Agribusiness Enterprise Development
Farm Management Plan
Cross-cutting issues in Agribusiness Enterprise Development
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
Register Online to participate in this training.
For further inquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.