- This event has passed.
Advanced Excel Formulas and Functions Course
28 October 2019 - 1 November 2019
Course Date: 28th October – 1st November 2019 for 5 Days
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
The course focuses on those aspects that are important in everyday day operation of organization. Intermediate users will also benefit from this course as it covers the in-depth topics of Complex Charts, PivotTables, Pivot Charts and management Dashboards.
Who Should Attend?
The course is targeted excel uses to improve their Skills for today’s organizations needs. It will equip participant with complex functions within Excel, including tools for analyzing, linking and exporting data.
- Functions in Excel mostly used in business
- analyzing large data
- Management dashboards
- Automate and Customize data entry forms
- Multiple Variable styles
- Custom Formulas/Functions
- Generate Reports
- Control of forms, Buttons and Drop-down menus
- Special Commands
- Using forms for data entry and report generation control.
- Excel Formulas
- Conditional Statements & Logical Operators
- Statistical Functions
- lookup/Reference Functions
- Text Functions
- Date & Time Functions
- Formula-Based Formatting
- Array Formulas
- Advanced IF Statements
- Advanced Lookup Functions
- Complex Logical and Text Functions
- Formula Auditing
- What-If Analysis Tools
- Worksheet and Workbook Protection
- Advanced Use of PivotTables and Power Pivot
- Automating with Macros
- Working with Form Controls
- Ensuring Data Integrity
- Managing & Enriching Data
- Data Analysis
- Custom Views In Excel
- Auditing And Troubleshooting Formulas
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Goal Seek And Solver and data tables
- Basic Visual Bascis
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry at: or +254712260031
- Click to view course content and request for Invoice and Invitation letter using this link
- Click to view Business and Governance courses calendar 2019
- Click to view All Courses calendar 2019