Agribusiness finance plays a key role in setting up an agribusiness enterprise being a major factor of production. Therefore; this training explores the use of specific management tools to improve decision-making within an agribusiness firm so as to ensure effective sourcing and application of financial resources.
Agricultural risk management, on the other hand, is fundamental as it determines the rate at which an enterprise is to thrive and even last in the market. The aims of this training is to help participants realize their long-term organizational goals and objectives which are profit maximization which can only be achieved through cost minimization and output maximization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for various actors in Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations and non-government organizations among others for Agriculture support activities and other Development programs.
By the end of the training, the learner will be able to:
- Gain skills in agribusiness investment and agribusiness finance.
- Understand how financial statements are constructed in the agricultural sector and the general rules of construction they follow.
- Acquire skills in agribusiness lending.
- Identify major agricultural credit risks alongside the other agribusiness risks.
- Understand risk mitigation and management tools for agricultural investment risks.
- Understand financial data and what it says about a firm’s condition and direction.
- Acquire skills in capital budgeting, how cash budgets are used to determine the process and how cash resources will be acquired and allocated over time by the agribusiness entity.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Tel: +254 (0) 739167709.
Email: training @versedpro.com
Register online to participate in this training